Thursday, October 15, 2009

Childhood songs..

Suddenly.. I felt lyk listening to Backstreets Boys songs..
My childhood favourite band.. Together with Westlife..
Haha.. But since I wanna listen to BSB..
I took the album from downstairs..
My dad lyk to buy ori albums last time..
There's a few albums of BSB n Westlife.. Haha..
They look so young last time..
Both Westlife n BSB.. One of the member left the group..
Westlife.. Bryan McFadden left them..
As for BackStreets Boys.. Kevin Scott left them..
Owh so sad.. I listen to their songs since I'm very young..
Now both groups only left 4 persons..
Well.. Its still good to knw dat.. They're still doin well..
Westlife's new song.. Home..
BSB's new song.. Inconsolable..

Here's a pic of the two once hot groups..


WESTLIFE!!


BACKSTREET BOYS!!

Btw.. I knw that BSB's gonna hav a new album..
The album is called.. "This Is Us"..
I still hear from Bryan McFadden.. U all knw the song only a woman can?
Yeah.. He sang that..
As for Kevin Scott.. I dunno..

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment