Sunday, October 11, 2009

Final Exam!!

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhh........
Final exam is coming..
N I haven study yet...
Most of them did study though..
Dumb meiyee for not studying.. -.-
No mood mah.. Shyt le.. Geo form 1 n form 2 whole text book..
When Cik Goh said dat.. My first reaction was wah n wtf...
Haiyo.. But I knw I should..
I dun wanna get my maths B..
I dun wanna get my seni B..
I dun wanna get my kh B..
Whether I hav the mood or not..
I MUST STUDY!
Yep ppl.. I actually said that.. -.-

Till then..

P/s: Promised Yen Min will try to study today.. =)

Tuning into Save U by Simple Plan..

Sometimes I wish I could save u..
N there's so many things dat I want u to knw..
I wont give up till its over..
If it takes u forever..
I want u to knw...

Dat nmy's gonna study today!

No comments:

Post a Comment