Monday, October 5, 2009

My Lake of Innisfree..

Haha.. The lake of innisfree..
My fav poem..
Y is dat my title of this post?
Coz I've always wanted to see Eiffel Tower..
A real one..
The tall tall one..
The nice nice one..
The eye catching one..
It feels rite when I look at it..
I see it.. I see peace!!
Lyk wat the poem says..
"And I shall hav some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow.."
I really lyk Paris.. I love Mickey Mouse n Winnie the Pooh!
Paris has Disneyland rite? Dont dissapoint me.. haha..
I love Eiffel Tower..
Thanks Chui Pin for buying me dat!!
I love green to haha..
Hope I'll get to go to Paris n visit Eiffel Tower one day...
Here are some pics of the keychain..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sry for keeping u all waiting.. Here u go..
I shot this wit my cam around 1 am..
Hope the skills are ok..


I lyk this pic!! My msn display pic!! Eiffel Tower!! =p


Random..

Till then..

P/s: Goin to sleep now..

Pp/s: I love Eiffel Tower! <3

Ppp/s: Tomolo's the interview.. Wat am I gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment