Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jealous of PMR?

Hmm.. I think all of u should knw dat form 3's are currently taking pmr..
I've just got my new phone.. N my sis n bro keep playing wit it.. -.-
So.. Just now I was eating lunch.. Apparently.. With my bro.. -.-
He was talking about pmr.. Saying his geo only got 5 wrong n blablabla..
Then he said on tues.. After pmr.. He wanna go cc n blablabla..
My mom let?! Wth.. Just bcoz of pmr..
I told my mom after my pmr I wanna go overseas then..
My bro said cc only RM 10++ ur overseas cost lyk shyt..
He said nvm lar.. I wanna get an new laptop n new phone..
I was lyk wtf.. His phone still can use.. In good condition.. Nokia 5230..
N laptop?! I've always wanted to own a laptop..
I asked my dad if my results are good can buy me?
He said too many desktops at home..
I told my bro n he said kenot arh? I use both..
Wth.. First when he's standard 6 he got a phone O2 phone..
A smart phone which cost RM 1000++ just bcoz his fren told him that fon blablabla..
Now he bought the nokia 5230.. He just leave the phone lyk dat?
Now he wants the phone wit the keyboard which cost RM 1000++ again?!
His UPSR results got 5A n he gets a desktop..
My UPSR results got 5A n I only get a watch?
Same results diff award.. Even ppl who plays sports..
If some one gets 1st they always get GOLD dont they?
Its lyk I get 1st n my bro get 1st..
But he gets a GOLD medal n I got a BRONZE? Wth..
Isnt dat unfair? I've always wanna blog about this..
He always gets the expensive thing..
When he wants something.. He will treat u good..
He dun wan anything then he treats u lyk a slave..
Wat a bro I have? Why can he be more lyk Kun Ka Zai in moonlight resonance? T.T

Wat can I do?
Wat will I do?
Wat should I do?
Wat must I do?

Till then..

P/s: Blogging is whre I can tell my problems to...

Pp/s: Fun chatting wit Yen Min last nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment