Saturday, October 17, 2009

Study study!!

I studied maths n science today..
Maths 2 hours..
Science 4 hours lol..
Yup.. I dunno how I did it.. But somehow I just did lol..
Dun ask me why lar cp n yt..
Go try it urself.. Just tell urself that u wanna score high marks..
Yen Min n Yoon Shin to asked me to study.. So I study lar..
Went to Dars hse.. Knew I would be left out..
I brought my Sej book.. I read.. N everyone complained..
Chui Pin - ai yo.. study arh? I haven even touched my book yet..
Yi Ting - omg.. Study arh?
May Yean - Dun study lar.. U make me feel guilty..
Tristan - Dun study.. Play..
Lol.. But exam is near.. Wat can I do?
But after that.. I knew I wasnt left out..
It was fun playing wit Chui Pin's fon..
It was fun laughing at Imran wit Darshini..
It was fun when the class was all together..
2 Luhur is the best class!!
I hope we will all stay together till we get out from this skool!! I really do..
Haihz..
Oh yea.. Btw... Thanks nisa for sending me ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi by Tank..
I love that song very muc together wit Di Diao lar of coz..

I wonder how is Nicholas Teo now.........
...

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment