Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1 n 2.. No 3?

Lol..
Baru chat finish with someone..
Told him/her hu i lyk..
After he/she told me hu he/she lyk.. =D
To be exact..
He/she is the one hu guessed it..
Not I told him/her..
Lol..
She/he is the 2nd person..
The first person guessed correcet..
But I denied..
Oops.. Hope 1st person is not reading dis lol..

De funny thing was..
He/she told me dat theres more secret..
N I said I wanna be the 4th person since got 3 ppl knw ady..
He/she say maybe some other days..
He/she gtg.. Its already 2.40 a.m. btw..
Lucky Yen Min is still online..
Oh great she just went offline.. -.-
Before she/he went offline..
She/he said sweet dreams n hope u dream about u knw who..
Lol.. I replied..
She/he, u too.. Hope u'll hav a dream with soon-to-be.. =D
Lol.. Okies.. I oso wanna sleep ady..

Thanks Yen Min for warning me.. Lol..
But she/he is not Yen Min yep..
So ppl.. Dun go n find Yen Min..
She dunno anything.. N she's gonna be blurr if u ask her..
Lol..
Rmb she/he tell me one day..
I wanna be the 4th person!

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: I maybe wont be updatingdat often ady.. Maybe my dad is gonna cancel the broadband.. Then I wont hav the internet.. T.T

Pp/s: If really no more broadband.. Sry yep Kah Mun.. Dun go to my cbox n ask me to update lol.. =)

Ppp/s: Gotta wake up tomolo to study.. -.-

Pppp/s: Rmb.. I wanna be the 4th person...

Ppppp/s: I really missed u guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment