Thursday, August 13, 2009

Funny arh?

Today din finish KH hw..
About the simpan kira thing..
Copied Li Jinn.. Found out she did wrong.. -.-
Teacher call my name n ask me do Akaun Bank..
Wysee borrowed me her book.. Thanks.. =)
Den I did some mistakes teacher say not wan this one..
Then Wysee n Chui Pin corrected me..
Now I feel so dumb..
Lol..

About to enter class.. But Pn Siew still inside..
So we stand outside for a while..
Had this conver:

YC: MY.. U lyk him arh?
MY: Nop..
YC: I mean as a fren..
MY: Ok lar.. Y?
YC: Eh CP.. Even MY oso say he's ok lol..
CP: This is bcoz [kenot tell.. scared the guy's identity terbocor]
-Suddenly CP started touching me-
MY: Dun touch me lar!!
-She still touch.. Lyk wat Nisa did-
MY: Pls lar..
YC: Pengetua say no touching touching lar..
-All of us quickly ran into the class when Pn Siew came out lol-

Went in the class..
Everyone was crowded at Felicianna..
Nisa was there so I thought she molested Felicianna..
Had this conver:

Nisa: Sry shasha..
Shasha aka Felicianna: Its ok..
-Nisa keep repeating until everyone got annoyed-
MY: Wat happen Kirba?
Kirba: Nisa took away Shasha's virginity..
MY: O.o..
Nisa: How lar? I scared Shasha got my baby..
Lol..
Actually Nisa accidentally broke Shasha's bag..
So kesian... Lol..

When we're about to go home..
Had this funny conver wit Chui Pin..

MY: Hey u knw arh.. dat.. u knw dat thing?
CP: huh? I dunno..
MY: There.. U knw dat guy?
CP: Yep.. I knw him..
MY: Den say hi lar..
-CP waved, smiled n said hi.. 3 in 1-
MY: Lol.. I wanna tell u something..
CP: Yea? Wat?
MY: The other day I saw JW n his fren.. His fren call me den point at JW.. Den they run away..
CP: Lol.. Really? Form 5 oso still lyk dat?
MY: Yep..
CP: Nvm.. Later I go scold JW..
MY: Eh.. Dun lar.. I tell u bcoz u are a 'trustable' fren..
-CP nodded-
CP: So wats ur decision?
-MY looking blurr-
CP: Decisions?? Ur post? Are u sticking to it?
MY: I dunno lar.. Today dat 'fella again u knw'..
CP: Aiyo.. Wats wrong with that girl?!
MY: I dunno le.. =( gtg.. Byebye..
CP: Bye..

Till the next post..=D

Tuning into Eason Chan's 'ming lin kam yat'.. He's having a concert here on 16 of August.. =)
I lyk 'ming lin kam yat'.. Talk about couple breaking up..

P/s: Nisa dun touch me in skool anymore..
P/ss: Chui Pin! It was not funny!
P/ss: Rong Zhen!! Good luck n all de best on the tembak-ing.. Waiting huggies from u.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment