Sunday, August 23, 2009

I cant believe this..

Wow..
I cant believe this..
But I hav to say it..
Holiday haven even started yet..
N now..
I'm kinda 'missing' my frenz..
Aww.. This is kinda weird..
Lol..
But I miss them..
I'm goin to skool tomolo for duty..
Duties.. Arghh.. I thought its holiday now..
But nvm lar.. I'm bored at home..
I heard Kah Mun aka 'jie' goin to Fraser's Hill arh?
Enjoy ur holz lor..
Jia Wei, glad ur exams are over n now ur relax-ing..
Suet Theng n her falling.. Hope ur okay lol..
Priyanka, Suet oso say u din fall lar!
Yen Min.. We shall study hard together!
Samuel ok ady arh?
Kirba see u tomolo?
Nisa n Farah puasa time!
May Yean enjoy ur holz lor..
Still got hu arh?
Dun really rmb lar..
Just enjoy ur holz lar everyone...

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: I bought Lam Fung's latest album Lets Get Wet.. Although its err.. Pirated.. But I'll buy the ori one one day.. Still saving money lol.. The songs are all good!


No comments:

Post a Comment