Sunday, August 16, 2009

Burning Flame III or Lets Get Wet?

Hmm.. Just thought about this show when Suet Theng mentioned it..
Burning Flame III..
When I was small.. I watch Burning Flame I n II..
Now got III ady.. Lol..
N they recruited Bosco Wong, Kevin Cheng n Myolie Wu!
I was thinking whether to buy this show..
Or Raymond Lam Fung's Lets Get Wet concert DVD..
Which one arh?
I knw I should not hesitate..
But Burning Flame III seems to be a nice show lol..
But its Lam Fung guys! Its Lam Fung..
Which one to choose?
Its just lyk choosing between Geografi or Sejarah..
Lol.. Which subject u lyk the most?
Aiyo..
See first lar..
Here are some pics..



Lam Fung.. There behind is his concert Lets Get Wet DVD!

Lam Fung's Lets Get Wet pic..



On the set of Burning Flame III..

Myolie Wu the main actress..

Kevin Cheng the other hot guy..

Bosco Wong the hot guy..


The show.. Burning Flame III..


Till the next post.. =D

P/s: Suet Theng.. I still think Lam Fung is hotter than Bosco.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment