Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Its been a while..

Its been a while since holz..
So boring...
Got nothing to do..
Just stay at home..
Think about wat happen before in skool..
But everytime I think about skool..
I started to miss my frenz.. T.T
When will skool start again..
Tuesday.. 31st Aug is Merdeka..
No PJ again.. T.T
Why always monday one?
I prefer last time PJ on thurs..
Haihz..
But when I miss my frenz..
This always went through my mind..
Why shall I miss them?
Maybe.. They dun miss me..
So why shall I spend my time missing them?
Lol.. Then I started to stop missing them..
Wow.. But its hard though..
So I rather miss them..

When ur gone..
The words I need to hear to always get me through..
The day..
N make it ok..
I miss u guys lol..

-Avril Lavigne-
Edited by me..

Till the next post..

P/s: Lame post again?
Pp/s: Kah Mun.. I got online lar.. But around 12.30++ only I online.. T.T Morning/afternoon/evening cant use.. Sry..

No comments:

Post a Comment