Friday, August 7, 2009

Exam's result..

Got some results today...
All oso very low..
Even Moral..
Science I can accept the fact..
Miss Ngoo oso say my paper 2 was ok its the paper 1 which pull me down..
But I've no tuition teach..
Wat am I suppose to do?
N I studied last minute..

Got bac Geo marks..
Screwed Geografi..
Cried.. 46/80..
Cant accept the fact..
Wanted a piece of advice..
Sms grandma.. No reply?

Sms JW... He replied me finally!!
He said hey.. Sry din reply u recently.. Borrowed my fon to my sis to use..
Owh.. Wat a gud bro..
Told him my geo marks..
Here's wat JW say:
Get over it..
Just promise urself to put more effort on that subject next time..
Then it will be fine..
I replied..
Thanks.. Ur back.. Ur bac to advice me..
I gave my place this time..
But I shall rise bac for the next exam n all the exam..
I thanked him for advising me.. Eventhough he dun knw me muc..
Thanks JW.. Appreciate it..

Anyways probate prefects got their result..
- Yen Min
- Priyanka
- Suet Theng
- Shania

They got in prefect board...
BUT Hanan n Amelia din..
Y? To me they were great prefects..
Y teach din let them pass?

Tell me why...
U din let them pass it..
Pls do tell me..
I'm not satisfied..
Tell me why..
Y?

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: Thanks JW for everything.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment