Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sometimes..

Sometimes.. Feels lyk everybody want something from me..
They dun understand..
That I can be only one person..
That's meiyee...

Sometimes.. U guys over did it n I cant stop thinking about it..
Pls dun do it anymore..
I dun feel nice when u say lyk dat..
I shut up bcoz I dun wanna fight...

Sometimes.. I feel happier around form 1..
They treat as if I've known them for years..
But I only knew them this year...
They share with me..
They play wit me...
They communicate with me...
They make me laugh..
I feel freedom around them..
Lyk the other day..
I played with Priyanka's Nike bottle.. The one that the water can come out when u press it..
I actually spray to her, Yen Min n Suet Theng on purpose..
But they din scold me oso..
They just say "Meiyee" in their talking ways..
Then Priyanka take the bottle n spray at me back..
N when Kah Mun n Priyanka took my wisel n I took Priyanka's prefect tag..
I feel something dat I've never done with u all..
Something name fun..
But whenever I see them or talk about them..
U guys will be..
What's with u n form 1?
Their form 1, u are form 2..
Dun be so childish...
Thats wat I get from u all..
N if I did spray the water at u guys..
I will kena scold why I play wit water rite?

Sometimes things just come n go...
Sometimes I can feel fun with form 1..
Sometimes u guys are good to me..
Sometimes not...
Sometimes u can be very cruel..
Sometimes u can be very kind..

Do I believe I can fly?
Do I believe that I can touch the sky?
Do I think about it every nite n day?
Do I hav the strength to spread my wings n fly away?

Till the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment