Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tagged for the first time.. =D

1. The THING that tagged you is:
♥ Wei Teng

2. Your relationship with her is:
♥ Friends.

3. Your first impression of her is:
♥ A gud fren.. =)

4. The most memorable moments with her
♥ She asking sweets from me.. Lol..

5. The most memorable thing she has said to you is:
♥ Mei Yee u got sweet sweet arh?

6. If she becomes your lover, you will:
♥ T.T

7. If she becomes your lover, what should she improve at:
♥ She wont be.. We're not les.. Just be urself..

8. If she becomes your enemy, what would you do:
♥ I'll just sit there n become her punching bag?

9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason would be:
♥ She always snatch sweets from others.. Kidding..

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her now is:
♥ Huh? Don't understand.

11. Your overall impression on her:
♥ Dunno other than a gud fren.. =)

12. The characteristic you love most about yourself:
♥ Being childish?

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
♥ Say a wrong thing in front of ppl..
Always disturbing ppl.. N cant finish homework in time..

14. The most ideal person you want to be is:
♥ Will be hardworking lyk wat I promised JW..

15. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
♥ Got ppl care about me meh? Who arh? Oh now I rmb.. My frenz!!
Thanks for caring about me.. I really do appreciate it..

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:

(1)Priyanka
(2)Kah Mun
(3)Keith
(4)Yen Min
(5)Chui Pin
(6)Jared
(7)Naomi
(8)Nisa
(9)Kirba
(10)May Yean

17. Who is 6 having a relationship with:
♥ I dunno .. Rarely talk to him..

18. Is 9 a male or female:
♥ Female.

19. If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing:
♥ Lol!! Both oso love choir so muc.. Bagai pinang dibelah dua.. Kidding..
Naomi must love my cousin lol.. Kidding..

20. What is 2 studying at the moment:
♥ How to disturb mei yee with priyanka maybe..

21. When was the last time you had a chat with 3:
♥ Just now in msn..

22. What type of music does 8 like:
♥ Anything ryhmes with korean..

23. Does 1 have any siblings:
♥ Yep..

24. Will you woo 3:
♥ Woo him? He's lyk a bro to me.. I mean he's my pet bro.. =D

25. How about 7:
♥ She's my cousin one wor.. Kidding..

26. Is 4 single:
♥ Yen Min? Maybe.. But there's many admirers of hers.. Lol..

27. What's the surname of 5:
♥ Uh-oh.. Wats her surname???

28. What's the hobby of 5:
♥ O.o theres many.. Lazy to name them.. U-knw-wat-i-mean grandma!!

29. Does 5 and 9 get along well:
♥ Yep.. They do dont they?

30. Where is 2 studying at:
♥ SMK Seafield the place whre she n priyanka lyk to disturb me.. Or shall I say bully..

31. Say something casual about your eyes:
♥ I dunno..

32. Have you tried developing feelings for 5:
♥ Develop feelings for her? 100% not.. She got ady.. U-knw-hu-i-mean.. =p

33. Where does 9 live:
♥ Blah blah.. Jalan USJ2/something..

34. What colour does 4 like:
♥ Oops.. I've never ask her dat.. Wat a gud fren am i?

35. Are 1 and 5 good friends:
♥ Huh? I dunno lol... They both lyk to disturb me.. Dat's wat I knw..

36. Does 7 like 2:
♥ Do they knw each other in the first place?

37. How did you get to know 2:
♥ Through Priyanka Kimberley!!

38. Does 1 have any pets:
♥ I dunno.. Never asked her dat ques..

39. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world:
♥ Lol!!! I dunno..

I was tag for the first time..
Thanks Wei Teng.. =D

Till the next post.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment