Friday, August 28, 2009

Holiday's Boredness..

I've got nothing to post about..
So boring..
Now ppl dun online at nite one meh?
Huh? Last time Yen Min, Kah Mun n Priyanka always online until very late..
Now dun hav ady.. T.T
So boring.. No one to chat with..
No one to talk to..
Lol..
Hav to do alot of practice in maths on sun again..
Zzzz...
Currently.. Ratios giving me alot of problems..
Maybe bcoz I was feeling sleepy n having running nose..
So I cant concentrate..
Din knw I was good in Linear Equations n Algebraic Expressions.. =)
Hehe.. Practice makes prefect!
How are u guys studying?
Dar rmb we're suppose to get high grades for the next exam yep..
Same goes to u Yen Min.. Dun do "Last Minute" anymore..
It doesnt help us ady.. T.T
Lol.. Ok lar..
Here's the sec post of the day..

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: Now adays.. My post not lyk last time ady.. Last time I post better rite? I' lyk to post when I'm emo-ing!! But now I'm not emo-ing.. I'm hyper-ing!! =D

Pp/s: I'm also currently addicted to Mc D's Oreo McFlurry!! lol..

Ppp/s: Anyone to chat wit? I'm very bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment