Friday, August 28, 2009

It brings me sadness..

Just to warned u..
This post may contain peanuts..
Its very long..
So u nid to hav patience to read it..
Ok? If not.. Then err.. Skip this post..
U may take some food to chew on while reading lol.. =D

One day..
U walk pass me..
It was raining..
I was goin to the teacher's staff room..
N u came down from the stairs..
I saw u..
U saw me..
I din do anything..
But u smiled at me..
I smiled at u too..
N when my fren asked..
"Who was dat?"
I answered.. Huh? Oh him..
Nothing...
This is the reason.. Why I gav u yellow-orange?
Bcoz.. U look lyk a person somehow..
Lyk a prince I shall say.. Thats describe yellow-ish..
For the orange colour..
Is to tell u.. U not tat royal to me..
So orange is to mix wit yellow to make u think dat ur only 50% lyk a prince..
N 50% lyk a normal peasants..

After dat, another one came in..

Everytime I see u..
U will look at me..
Then u would walk away..
Coz..
We dunno each other!!!
Hehe..
N when u walk away..
I will feel happy.. Bcoz..
U actually looked at me!! Lol?
It was after skool for u..
But it just started for me..
U were carrying ur bag..
I was duty-ing..
I stand at the corner of the canteen..
U walk pass n stood for a while..
I looked at u as if I've known u for a while..
But u dunno me...
N u walked away..
I looked back.. But..
I knw turning bac is no good...
I went bac home..
First thing I do..
Is to sms u..
U replied as fast as lighting..
N I go happy.. =)
U cared.. U knew I sms-ed u after skool straight away..
U noticed.. N u asked.. =)
N we will sms lyk its nobody's bussiness..
Then one of us will stop..
As I'm the one who start it.. It was usually me..
Who bid goodbye...
Still rmb when we first sms..
N I bid goodbye..
U said bye n u said a thing tat will always be in my head..
"Looking forward to meet u.."
Me too...
This is the reason why I gave u the colour green..
To me.. Green is a colour of hope..
N u.. Always giv hopes to me..
When I'm down..
Thank u..

Before dat.. I've known another..

We knew each other in frenster..
Then I added u in msn..
I told u not to tell he/she dat I knw u...
Den we got each other's fon num..
I told u again not to tell him/her..
U said ok..
The next day.. When I came bac from skool..
I received a sms from u..
U said hi.. N then we started to chat..
I rmb when I was about to go for the taekwondo grading...
U text me.. Saying hey ya..
I replied sry hav to go taekwondo exam..
U said good luck..
N I've pass the exam.. Text u bac after the exam n we chat again...
U even text me when u were in the course..
I asked.. In course dun sms lar.. Sms after dis k?
U replied me something dat I will always rmb..
"Haha.. Course damn noisy lar.. Nvm lar.. I knw u miss me mah.. -.- kidding.."
Lol.. It was so funny..
Then one day I told u I was going to Genting..
U said u were goin to..
That was last year..
But it happened this year too...
I saw u in the lobby wit ur frenz.. But I din say hi.. Lol..
I texted u n u ask me to come out n say hi.. U say u wont bite lol..
I knw dat u wont bite lar..
Lol.. I told u I am in Dreamz now after karaoke..
N u said dat oh really? I'm now checking out the karaoke with my frenz..
Owh.. Wat a coincidence..
Lol...
This is the reason.. Why I gave u blue..
Bcoz.. U n I are lyk water..
We somehow.. Can mix together..

I knw another u..

This u..
Gave me many advice..
Many moral supports..
That I needed..
U always reply me very fast..
One day..
U din reply me..
I thought dat I've done something wrong..
I apologized.. N u said to me sorry..
I din bring my fon.. Just came bac from badminton..
N we started chatting...
Chat until 1 something oso dun care one..
But now..
After I've wished u Happy 16th Birthday..
N u replied me bac..
I bid goodbye..
N we never chat or text each other again..
I miss this u.........
I really do........
This is the reason.. I've giv u red...
Bcoz.. Red is somehow..
The colour to show dat..
I miss u..

Till the next post..

P/s: This just sudd came to me.. All of sudden.. Maybe bcoz of flashbacks.. But I knw why.. Its bcoz.. I din delete all the msg all the "uS" send to me.. N.. I just wanna say.. I really miss.. The last 'u'.. I really do.. Wherever u are.. I just want u to knw.. Dat.. I miss u..

This is specially dedicated to the last 'u'..

I miss u..
I miss ur sms..
I miss ur words...
N I still be unhappy..
Every once in a while..
When I looked back..
N even though we're diff now..
I can still feel u..
Here somehow..
My mind wont let u go..
N I nid u to knw....
I miss u...
I really missed u DiGi....


No comments:

Post a Comment