Friday, August 7, 2009

Together we cry...

Together we cry..
I cried today.
Coz of geo marks..

Read Kah Mun's blog..
She cried too...
Y?
Bcoz of tat Cik Siti who happens to be my moral teach..
She say she lost Kah Mun's paper!!
Kah Mun was scared that she'll get 0% for her bm..
According to 1H, she's S**ist n R***ist..
She make my jiejie cry.. T.T
No wonder today outside skool everyone look so down..
Suet Theng comfort her..
Hugged her..
N den her fren found her paper.. It was mix up with other class..
Owh...
Dun cry Kah Mun..
Sry for not being there for u.. Lol..
I cried too.. N ur not there.. So we're the same!
Haha..

Today when I went to ACT..
I emo..
Went n see Wei Teng..
She say she very sad..
One more mark to A for sej..
Then Li Jinn push her bag..
She got mad n say dun push my bag..
Chui Pin went n push her bag too..
Kena scolding oso..
Then Chui Pin apologized n ask y everyone so depress today?
Let me answer u here CP..
Its bcoz of our marks..
U smart mah.. All As...
Haiz must study hard ady..
Must prepare for next exam..
Promised JW.. N I'll do it!

Till the next post.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment