Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thanks.. Appreciated it..

Here's to JW for advicing me..
When I'm sad about my marks..
U told me..
Nvm.. Get over it..
Promise to work harder..
N get better results next time..
So now I will start to prepare for Sept exam...
Good luck n all de best for ur exam too.. =)

Here's to Chui Pin for advicing me too..
Although we dun really talk in skool.. But..
I asked for ur help n u helped..
I told u my problems..
N u tell me dont regret if I give up dat post..
So here I am thinking about it again..
U ask me not to think about that thing again..
It only gives u headaches..
N I think ur rite..
U tell me I'll eventually find out what's the right thing to do..
But.. Have I done anything rite this year?
U taught me the meaning of life..
U told me this..
"Life is tough.. Sometimes we have to learn how to overcome it.."
N I believe in dat bcoz that's wat I'm having rite now..
I hope ur rite..
Eventhough we dun really talk in skool..
But ur a good sms fren.. =D

Thanks for everythings..
Lol.. Thanks..

Yours truly,
-meiyee- =D

No comments:

Post a Comment