Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Addicted to u F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P..

Have I told u how good, it feels to be me..
I can only stay clean..
When u are around..
Dont let me fall..
If I close my eyes forever...
Will it ease the pain?
Could I breathe again?

Maybe I'm addicted..
I'm out of control..
But ur the one..
Who keeps me from sadness..
Maybe I'm a liar..
But all I really know is..
Ur the one who backs me up when I need u..

I am wasted away..
I made a millon mistakes..
Am I too late?
There is a storm in my head.
It rains on my head..
When ur not here..
I'm not afraid of loneliness..
But I am afraid of losing u!!

When ur lying next to me..
The friendship goes through me..
Oh its beautiful..
Everything is great to me..
Til I hit reality..
I lose it all..
I lose it all...

- Addicted by Enrique Iglesias-
- Edited by nmy-

Yeah.. I'm addicted...
N I wish that I will change myself..

Till the next post.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment