Thursday, August 6, 2009

Prefects! I love being it..

Tomolo which is Friday, 07th August..
Afternoon session probate prefects will knw the result..
If u guys pass.. U'll get to wear the green uniform..

When I first went for the interview to be a prefect (2008)..
Kaelan n his frenz was outside..
He asked, "going for interview?"
I answered, "yea.."
He replied, "good luck.."
N then I started to spend my months for the prefect duties..
It was fun.. Trust me..

When the results are out..
My heart was beating fast..
Pn Heng says those who I called out the names..
U may leave ur tag on the table n thank u..
When I first pass.. I was so happy..
When I wore the green uniform for the first day.. I was honoured..
Frenz call me vegetables..

But I love wearing the uniform..
Proud wearing it..
Proud to be a prefect too..
Now ppl who doesnt knw my name keep calling me prefect/pengawas.. Lol..
Ppl always confuse with me n May Yean (my cousin).. xD
Now everyone has a post..
May Yean is the Headprefect..
Kirba n Imran is the Asistant..
Syafiqah the setiausaha..
Nisa Ketua Blok C n so on for the ketua bloks..
My post is Ketua Blok K n Bendahari Lembaga Pengawas..

So tomolo is ur day..
Cherish it..
Remember it..
Make a History for urself..
Honour the name PREFECT!

Now..
I would lyk to say good luck to my fav juniors..
- Yen Min a.k.a. pal
- Priyanka a.k.a. buddy
- Shania a.k.a. the wannabe prefect
- Suet Theng a.k.a. fren
- Hariza a.k.a. the strict one
- Hanan a.k.a. fren
- Amelia a.k.a. fren

Including all the probates yep.. Lol..
Okies.. Gotta go bac to the conver wit Kah Mun a.k.a. jiejie n Priyanka.. Lol..
Form 1 is form 2's jiejie?
Form 2 is form 1's meimei?
Weird..

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: I love being a prefect..
Pp/s: Hanan .. I got no bf.. =D
Ppp/s: May Yean n Kaelan a good headprefect.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment