Thursday, August 20, 2009

T.T

Din go to skool today..
Blogging in Ipoh now..
Staying in Casarina hotel now..
Dunno how to spell..
Currently chatting wit didi n priyanka..
Didi(pet bro) not goin skool tomolo n today lyk me..
He's sick.. Owh so sad..
Get well soon bro!
He call me back jie again..

Priyanka my buddy..
She wore her prefect uniform today..
N I din get to see it..
Arghh...
She told me she fell in the drain today..
She broke her arm.. T.T
Stupid drain dat make pri fell down!
Now 1H class is down stairs..
According to her..
Lol.. Dunno whether its true or not lol..
Gonna confirm..
Need to ask Yen Min n Kah Mun first..
She n Suet Theng always berpakat one..
Dun believe them anymore..
But if its true..
I hope u'll get well soon pri!
See this is wat happen when I dun come to skool..

Till the next post.

P/s: 2Luhur won second place for the singing competition.. Bcoz I'm not der... They won.. So sad.. Next time if got anything wont go to skool.. But I'm still proud of my class lol..

P/ss: No smiley bcoz didi n pri got sick..

No comments:

Post a Comment