Thursday, August 6, 2009

Madly in love..

People say love is blind..
Now I knw why..
I love David James Archuleta..
I'll do anything just to see u..

Here's to David :
I have a CRUSH on u..
N I think I'm still A LITTLE TOO NOT OVER U..
I hope to TOUCH UR HAND again n just TO BE WITH U..
There are no BARRIERS between us so I tell myself DONT LET GO of u..
I knw U CAN keep RUNNING just to see me/ur fans..
I'm DESPERATE to see u now..
I knw ur EYES DONT LIE n ur an ANGEL to me..
Its lyk ZERO GRAVITY when ur here with me..

David pls have ur concert in Malaysia yep..
Here are some pics of David James Archuleta..


May I present my personal fav? David posing on the bed.. !!


His smile melt my heart...


He's happy to talk to us, fans around the world in radio.. Lyk wat he did to Hitz. FM..


David says stay in skool n put ur effort in ur studies..
N dat's wat I will do..
Good results for exam..
Good behaviour in skool..
I will do dat!
I'll put effort in my studies..
But its 50% memorising ur songs Archie!!

Love,
meiyee..

Till the next post.. =D

Tuning in to Zero Gravity -David Archuleta-..

P/s: Sry if I make u vomit again nisa.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment