Sunday, August 30, 2009

Holz.. Its almost over..

Holz is almost over..
Tomolo is Malaysia's Birthday..
So we hav another day off..
Haiz.. So sienz at home..
Today went to Sunway..
Bcoz dad wanna swipe using his credit card..
Just to win me another apple ipod..
After he won one for my bro..
Lol.. Thanks dad..
So boring..
Was in Jusco the whole time..
Thanks to bro hu doesnt wan anyone to folo him to buy clothes xcept for dad..
Why? Bcoz dad is the one hu pay..
According to him.. Its bcoz many ppl go many comments given..
Blah blah blah...
Then he came bac n play maple..
After dat I slept...

Felt sorry..
After sms-ing priyanka dat I will online..
Lol..
Sry pri!
But she said she wanna tidur ady..
So nvm lar...
HAha..
She so good..
Sudd sms me..
N then ask me y din chat wit her long time ady?
Then she chat wit me..
At least not so bored k?
Better than someone ALOT!
Haha..

Till the next post..

P/s: Priyanka, sry cant online.. =)

Pp/s: Yen Min, emo or 'touching' post.. Coming right up.. =D
Hope u enjoyed the lonngg post of mine.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment