Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Funny yet happy..

Today walked to bilik hem with Kirba..
Suddenly.. A guy at the pusat sumber floor.. Shouted "meiyee"..
I looked.. Kirba looked too..
Then he n his frens was pointing at another fren..
If I'm not wrong.. Its JW..

Bcoz that guy who shouted my name..
It looks lyk the guy who Steph was talking to when she say loudly hi to me..
Lol.. Maybe its not..
Maybe it is..
Lol.. Wth.. Wat am I talking about?
But that guy which his fren was pointing to he did not show his face..
Haiz.. Nvm lar..
I dun lyk JW oso..
I treat him as a gud fren only mah..
Lol..

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: Chui Pin dun care about wat Pn Phang say..
Cheer n chinese is equilavent..
Not dat chinese has 60% n cheer only 40%
U go cheer oso to mengharumkan Seafield's name mah..
Teach simply say only.. Dun care yep.. =D

Pp/s: Wysee!! U beat me in chinese.. I told u I'm not chinese educated..
Lol.. It was my luck last time.. But u.. U really worked for it.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment