Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Being a prefect isnt as easy as it looks..

Blog is to update rite..
Okies.. Then.. I'll update now..
Just finish watching Romantic Delicacies.. <3
Love that show!!
Damn nice dat show..
Eventhough its Malaysian's show.. I still watch..
Malaysia oso got leng chai n leng lui one ok..

This is related to my title..
No.. Being a prefect isnt as easy as it looks.. Noo...
I'm here to blog about it..
Bcoz I feel lyk.. Blog is lyk the second place I can express to..
Other than my frenz who cares to lend a ear to me.. =)
Here's wat happen recently..
Kirba n cousin May Yean say my block got alot of problems..
I'm not strict enough..
I must be strict worr..
Ok lor.. I'll try starting from tomolo..
I'm arranging them..
How to stand..
Look wat Jia Yin told me..
I dun care lar.. I stand whre oso nvm lar.. Rite Kirba?
Even Kirba answered..
Dun ask me.. She's ur ketua blok.. Ask her..
Aiya.. I dun care lar..
Patience is all I need..
Patience yea meiyee lol..

I knw I'm not strict enough..
I knw I'm kinda useless as a prefect..
I'm trying to improve myself..
I do complain..
But I oso try to improved..
I complain bcoz I wanna knw wat am I lack of..

I dun think strictness runs in me..
I dun think seriousness is the new me..
No one cares..
I'm just a fucked up prefect..

Till the next post..

P/s: I've update Kah Mun.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment