Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blog has been private..

Hi frenz, buddies n pals..
I've made my blog private..
So if ur reading this means ur invited to read my blog..
I've made my blog private bcoz I hate wat ppl say when I write something..
The reasons:
- Ppl complain wat I write in my blog is geli?
- Ppl complain that I din really mentioned them in my blog..
- Ppl complained why I put so many of Ray's pic in my blog..
Lol three reasons..
N here's to the ppl y I made it private..
Here's the main reasons y I should make it private:
- Its my blog..
- I write wat I wan..
- I write wat I lyk..
- I put any pic of ppl I love..
- I write wat happened in my life..
- I lyk to thank ppl dat helped to advice me..
- I did post to thank u guys too rite?
- I write my blog bcoz I love expressing my feelings to it..
- I update my blog bcoz its part of my life..
- I update my blog bcoz other ppl wanna read..
- I created this blog to post.. To write.. Wat I feel.. Wat I think of..
- I write bcoz its my passion..

Sry guys.. If I really din mentioned u guys in my post..
But I did in one of the post I last update..
Sry yep..
But I hope u guys wont talk about wat I wrote in my blog..
I hope u guys wont ask me dun post this n dat..
If u guys really wanna read.. Just read.. Dun complain yea? =p

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: I was not insulting anyone in this post.. Got it? =p
P/ss: Kah Mun.. Dun emo.. Smile.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment