Friday, August 14, 2009

My new personality..

The gonna-be-me..
I was advice to be more strict..
To be more serious..
Not to smile always..
Must be very strict to my block members...
Must be very strict to students...

The old me...
I was playful..
I am not strict..
I always smile or laugh suddenly..
Not strict to my block members..
Not strict to students.. Always say pls n thank u when I halau them..

Ppl do u prefer the gonna-be me or the old me?
I think I wanna be the gonna-be me...
Wanna knw y?
Bcoz I've dissappointed May Yean..
She expects me to be strict eventhough ppl say I cant..
I say I dunno whether I can or not..
But she always say u sure can one meiyee..
In front of everyone who thought I cant..
They laughed...
So I'm gonna prove to them that I can..
May Yean.. I'll try not to dissappoint u lol..
Ur a good head prefect.. =D

Till the next post..

P/s: Yee Pei!! Its already 12.00 a.m.. Ur officially 14!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment