Monday, August 3, 2009

Friendship..

Sorry Chui Pin for wat I've done.. Was having a bad mood lyk wat I said in the previous post..
Here's a poem for u.. Not only for CP.. But for everyone who happens to be my fren.. =D

A Friend is a Treasure..

A friend is a Treasure..
A friend is someone we turn to,
When a spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy n grace.
And make the world we live in,
a better n happier place.

I still rmb when we were walking to Science lab together wit Kirba they all..
U asked me whether I knw JW..
N I said y?
Then u told me the story..
I was not paying attention back then..
But now I recall lol..
Sry yep..

Till next time.. =D

P/s: - Nice to meet u Rong Zhen!!
- Nice to meet u Blake!!
- Nice to meet u NJ!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment