Friday, August 21, 2009

O.o

Hmm..
Skool holz will start after today rite?
Two days din go to skool..
Sure got alot of hw waiting for me..
Later lar...
Just came bac from Ipoh..
Went to buy food at the restaurant at USJ 2..
It was close for renovation before..
Now open bac ady..
Miss the 'loh mee'..
So went n ta pao n eat at home..
Parents went down the car n I stay in the car with sis...
Guess who I saw?

I saw JIN HAO!!!
Jin Hao mother owns the restaurant???
Wow.. If its real..
The food is real nice man!!
I saw him there before but I thought he went der to eat..
But I saw him today helping out in the restaurant..
Wow! He's a good son! Lol...
De food damn nice..
Now no more cat lol..
Scary scary cat no more.. ^^
Haiz.. Nothing to blog about anymore..
Saw Jin Hao lol...
Dats all..
Good son.. Good student?

Till the next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment