Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kids.. Lol..

So I went to skool on mon..
Went day met Kirba n waited for Darshini..
Blablabla..
Den went to canteen..
Was looking for hot guys wit Darshini..
Found out there's none..
But the guy with the black shirt was good looking..
So I ask Dar to get his phone num..
She ask me go get myself pulak..
Then sudd Ming Yii said there Chui Pin..
Dar was so excited n went to see Chui Pin..
They hugged each other.. -.-
CP wanted to come n hug me then I hide behind Kirba..

After dat, an auntie came n ask me..
Where is room 2?
I say room 2 arh?
O i got room2.. Later I'll bring them der..
THen the auntie said ok..
She told her daughter folo this jiejie arh..
She will bring u to the class..
N then the girl was following me at the back..
When I was talking to Kirba, Dar n CP..
Lol.. She went bac to her mom after dat..
Brought them bac to the class n went down for breakfast prepared by Pn Heng..
Free of charge lol.. Thanks Pn Heng! =)

We stayed in the canteen for more than half an hour I think..
Wanted to skip duty..
Then Pn Heng came n ask us to duty..
With a good way of talking n smiling.. So we went..
Sudd Pn Ho said..
Nah bring this boy to the toilet..
So I brought that little fella to the toilet.. -.-
Look so dumb..
Came up chat for a while..
Pn Ng ask to bring this girl to toilet..
Went down brought her to the toilet n come up again..
After dat.. She asked again..
Bring this kid bac downstairs.. Go up n come down again lol..
Told Dar n Kirba next ur turn..
THen Dar said.. Next ur turn Kirba..
So Pn Ng called Kirba to bring a girl to toilet..
After dat Dar turn..
N bac to me..

There was this little fella..
I asked u wanna go down?
He said uh-uh..
Ur parents der ady arh?
He replied uh-uh..
Wat lar? Uh-uh say lar yes or no!
Then I brought a girl to the toilet..
I think she's around my age or something..
So I say.. Here u go..
The toilet.. Do u wan me to lead u bac or u can go urself?
She said she can go bac herself..
N de weird thing was...
She bowed n say thank u to me lol..
Nvm lar.. I call this manners..

Then we went to Kirba's hse..
Wanted to wait for CP..
But Kirba said its gonna rain so we better go..
After a while.. CP called me..
My phone is spoiled so I din answered her called n ask Dar to call her bac..
She say she wanna come to Kirba's hse..
Then she say no nid coz her dad is coming.. lol.. -.-
We went n surf the net in Kirba's study room..
Msn there.. Blogged..
De best thing was...
I get to play wit Dar's iphone 3gs!
The game damn nice.. Bounce n the car racing thing lol..
I played until her battery went off lol..

Then I signed in msn in Kirba's laptop..
Dar go n kacau all my msn frenz..
Etc. J.K. lol..
They went n say hi..
Then he replied hi..
Sudd they wanna say something so I stopped them..
But when I wanted to stop them they simply type something n Kirba's sis went n press enter..
-.-..
Swt..

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: This is another lame post.. Hope u guys enjoy the kids part lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment