Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not going to skool..

Hmm.. Not goin to skool on Thurs n Fri..
So.. This was the last day I'll be seeing my frenz until after skool holz..
Skipped the patriotic song thing lol...
No nid to sing.. =D
Skipping bcoz following fam to Ipoh..
Lol.. I wanna eat the Ipoh Hor Fun..
Hehe.. Food!!!
So sad dun get to see my frenz until holz are over.. T.T
Form 1:
- Yen Min
- Priyanka
- Kah Mun

Form 2:
-Kirba
- Nisa
- Farah
- Shasha
- Jacyln
- May Yean
N many more..

Hav to go to skool on mon eventhough its holz..
Skool got something on..
The first grader n second grader from other skool coming to Seafield..
Dunno got wat exam..
6 prefects are chosen to come on that day..
Asked Pn Heng do wat..
She said just bring them to class..
If they wan to go toilet bring them..
Lol.. Toilet..
Kirba told me she dun even bring her sis to toilet..
Now hav to bring kids to the toilet?
Wtf lol..

O.o n btw..
I did my BM lisan today..
When teach was coming..
My stomach was .. N I was panic-ing..
Chui Pin say who jadi Lambak I can help them.. Bcoz she was Lambak too lol..
I'm Lambak n Peguam..
I love being the Peguam!!
Luckily din forget the dialouges..
Everyone looked..
They say Jo Lin was the best lol.. She acted as if she's evil!! muahaha..
N Pn Khadijah praised me!!!
Pn Khadijah: Wah meiyee.. Bagus arh.. Boleh jadi future-lawyer.. Pegang 2 watak.. Lambak dan peguam.. Bagus!
nmy: I knew it teacher!!
N then everyone say i perasan again...
Lol..

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: I've updated Kah Mun! =)
P/ss: Good luck n all de best to 2 Luhur for the singing competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment