Sunday, August 23, 2009

Class position.. 6..

Owh..
Just went to Yi Ting's blog..
Found out myself got num 6..
First time..
Last time is either 4 or 5..
Now 6..
I knw its top 10.. but.......
I hope I can rise bac for the next exam..
But idiots lyk me?
Can meh?
But with moral supports from u..
I think I can..
Get over it n study harder for the next one!
U try ur best ady gud enough!
Just try harder.. U knw u can do it..

So now..
I hav to concentrate on Geo n Sej..
The two weakest subject I am having..
How arh?
Score for the next exam..
Thats my objective..
I wanna be in the top 3 this time!
Can I make it?
Lol.. Me?
No one will believe..
Maybe someone will..
Kah Mun maybe?
Yen Min?
Anyone?
Aiya form 2 lyk Kirba, Nisa, Farah, Chui Pin n Shasha dey all sure o% ady..
Maybe Darshini will work harder for the next exam with me!
Rmb the promise?
Lol.. Lets try.. I think miracles will happen..
Will dey?
Enjoy life arh Kaelan?
I knw lar.. U told me ur percentage is 90.4..
N u get num 5?
Percentage so high num 5?
Omg... Ur class are mostly freaks arh?
Lol... Anywayz ur results are good enough ady..
I think after PMR only I enjoy lol..
Now I want to study for the next exam..
I wanna be in the top 3!

nmy: T.T i wanna be in the top 3 this time..
Kaelan: Finals lar.. Top 3.. I knw u can do it!!

Wow.. Another moral supporter..
Glad to hav frenz lyk dat lol..


The FALLEN SHALL RISE AGAIN!
Mark my words guys..

Till the next post..

Tuning into Raymond Lam's Lets Get Wet..

P/s: Keep in touch lar frenz.. No more news from them.. Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment