Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm sorry..

Today.. Miss Ngoo was playing badminton with Jia Yin, Ming Yii n Geraldine..
Then she nid to do SEGAK for Sofea n the gang..
So she ask who wanna play..
Frenz shouted my name..
Miss Ngoo pass the racquet to me..
After that it was me n Chui Pin vs Jia Yin n Priyanka..

Dunno when Farah dey all call my name to go to the other court..
I din hear maybe..
Then they came bac to the court whre I was playing..
They said.. Oh dun go lar.. Dahlah main dengan CP..
I'm frustrated wei..
Just now I kenot go bcoz was having a match mah..

They came n say lyk dat..
I fed up n sit down outside the court..
Wysee too..
Chui Pin n Jia Yin keep calling Wysee to play..
But she dun wan..
Chui Pin came over n talk to us..
None of us jawab..
Maybe we were merajuk-ing..
Lol.. Then CP said I'm collecting the racquets..
Wysee passed to her..
But I din.. I put it on the table with other racquets..
Wysee took it back n put whre I put it..

Then I think CP got mad n ran away..
Maybe not..
If ur're angry..
I'm sorry Chui Pin..
Was having a bad moood that time..
Sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment