Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seafield's Saturday class..

Today.. Had Sat class..
Dunno for wat..
Din bother to ask...
Lol.. Went to skool..
I'm the 2nd student of 2L there..
Other than Darshini..
Miss Ngoo walk pass.. Told her dat..
She replied..
"Aiyo meiyee y u come? Its still early to run home.."
Lol..
When skool started, only 11 students from 2L came..
All the class only has less than 20 students..
So the teacher combine 2 class together..
Lyk 2A n 2B.. 2E n 2F.. N so on..
Din study in skool today..
Just lepak n spotcheck..
So bored..
Lol..
When spotcheck.. I was doin the bags so..
Its counted as molesting the bag.
But no one complained..
Lol.. Until I went to 2E/2F...
Was checking the bags..
N the last one is Yat Kuan's bag..
She said.. "meiyee dun rape my bag lol.."
Swt.. I was not gonna rape it lol..
Then she asked whether got rampas anything?
I say nop.. I ask my fren dun rampas Tze Jing's sweet lol..
Bcoz.. The other class oso Jia Cheng din rampas so wat for rampas TJ one lol..
Just cant believe 2E/2F's class is so innocent..
Lol..

Till the next post.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment