Friday, August 21, 2009

Memories with form1 09..

Memories..
Flashbacks..
Its all coming bac tonite..
I dunno y..
Feel lyk posting this..
I wanna post about how I knew 2009's form1..

Priyanka - I forgot how I knew her ady lol.. Sry pri..

Kah Mun - From a hi-bye fren through priyanka.. Bcame fren in facebook.. Mention ur matured in my blog once.. Added u in msn.. N we start chatting..

Yen Min - Through pri issit? She has the David Archuleta tix.. Thats how we got closer.. Met her at David's showcase.. Got her hp num.. Added her in msn.. N here we are.. Chatting.. =)

Suet Theng - I forgot how I knew u oso.. I think I knew u together wit pri rite? Sry suet..

Samuel - I said happy cny to u.. N we started msg-ing.. Then we became frenz..

Jin Hao - U were in the bilik hem n my frenz were saying thats the guy who... Then we started to call ur name everywhre in the class.. I think I got ur email add through suet..

N many many more.. Dun really rmb..

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: This is another lame post..
Pp/s: I'm tired too Suet Theng!

No comments:

Post a Comment